Toribash
xalpha25 :
I have the dt set at 100 just momentum and accuracy is all you need for a good boomhit most of the time.

I need alot of attempts to make a boomhit but other times it is pretty easy for me.

Infern0o : Ill attempt a replay in a bit with a good pose maybe some dancing glad you liked the boomhits and yeah I agree the transition was a bit stiff.

Thanks for the comments.

Edit : The OxO replay is now ... Epic!!!
Attached Files
OxO upgrade.rpl (151.7 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by notnoob; Jun 11, 2010 at 08:37 PM.
Sold my dog to join RRO
epic o.o nice job nooby, i loved the booms. the replay was surely very enjoyable keep it up 10/10
Last edited by icon5; Jun 11, 2010 at 09:57 PM.
Nooby, the progress you've made since 2008 has skyrocketed, I'm jealous :V
Your ability to boom that easily amazes me, you seem to have a real firm grip with Toribash now, keep this up man, I think you are ORMO-worthy now, all these replays virtually stunned me.

Epic stuff.
| tom |
I have a new replay yes its pretty good still.
Oh and infern0o got a small pose.
Here :
Attached Files
Nooby - Shadows.rpl (190.6 KB, 19 views)
Sold my dog to join RRO
Bump*

You will like this

*Edit : made ukes arm out of the way

Rate this and Shadows :
Attached Files
Nooby - Terror.rpl (120.9 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by notnoob; Jun 13, 2010 at 02:33 PM.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Shadows - liked it, but you fell over at the end =O. 8.5/10
Terror - best yet, nice pose! like the jump to get the last bunch of dms! 9/10
I love the punch, but the first kick could have been more smooth. Also it looks alot like my replay :>

8/10

Replay removed. See Rule 3. ~Tamer0
Last edited by Tamer0; Jun 14, 2010 at 04:16 AM.
Shadows: Disliked how you went about the first hit, but it was a solid boom regardless, nice. Next hit was a nice followup,but I disliked the crotch punch, it just felt alittle awkward. Last hit was cool, but it looked like it could have gotten one more dm out of it, not sure on that though. Also liked the transition to the pose, was nice.
Overall, it was a pretty great destructive replay, but also pretty grabby, and a tiny bit slow at times.

Terror: Shit loads better, core was hot, and I felt that 4dm boom in my pants, good stuff. Also liked the speed of it, alot faster then the other replay. Didn't really like the transition to the pose as much as the last one, but thats being extremely picky, since I can't really see much wrong with this one.
oh yeah
Infern0o : Knew you would like it.

Zinx : I couldn't make the 1st kick that smooth since it would of only been a basic split
not a sexy core.

Bishop : Good comment I agree with you on shadows the 1st punch and the crotch punch did look odd.
Glad you liked terror the boom and the core.

Thanks for the good comments I will be making a replay in 3 days I think since im on a shitty comp and can't make any :V
Sold my dog to join RRO
Turns out...
Bump*

Since I was able to get on a differant comp easily.

I was able to make a new manipulation type replay.

Yes I didn't go for just boomhits and crap even (if there is one boomhit in it)
Attached Files
Nooby - Torment.rpl (152.6 KB, 9 views)
Sold my dog to join RRO