Ranking
dont know, agonized and master, havent been on much.
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
IMO Agonized isn't even looking on forum. I didnt saw him for.. um, i NEVER saw him. Even ingame oO
Originally Posted by Marked1 View Post
I don't know. Im to lazy. First i must make some textures to preview/sell..

Yeah. That's true
Alright, so we need to be active... before we lose all our members... I've seen Agonized on sometime but not recently. So right now we have like... 4 active members.... It's hard to be a really active clan with only four active members, five if you count Josh, which I think he's going to be inactive for awhile... so we need to do some recruiting. We need more active members.
Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather.
Originally Posted by Goldeneyes View Post
Alright, so we need to be active... before we lose all our members... I've seen Agonized on sometime but not recently. So right now we have like... 4 active members.... It's hard to be a really active clan with only four active members, five if you count Josh, which I think he's going to be inactive for awhile... so we need to do some recruiting. We need more active members.

We should go on everyday and have "VampTryouts"
i agree, meh, well have to make sure, theyre active too. like tryout ingame- and application...?
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
Alright sounds good.

So I have lowered the belt minimum to blackbelt. If we need more members then we have to lower our standards a bit. We can raise it again once we have a few more active members. Sound good with you guys?
Last edited by Goldeneyes; Sep 20, 2009 at 10:42 PM.
Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather.