Toribash
For KrunkSplein: Ok, here is what you do with this move.
Engage distance should be at 100, turnframes should be set at 10. :'D

First turn: Raise both shoulders, contract both pecs, and extend both ankles.

Press space.

Second turn: set both hands to grab. Lower both shoulders. contract both hips. Contract abs.

Press space.

You should have just removed Uke's head :'D

Reason behind this much faster and more powerful decapitation.

At the start, when you extend your ankles, you have more height. This will allow for more momentum when you swing your Tori's arms down.

Contracting your hips, as you move down your Tori's arms, will bring the rest of your Tori's body forward is mid-air, making the hit faster, and thus, stronger. Contracting your Tori's abs also accomplishes the same thing.

Also, this move works without setting Tori's hands to grab, turning it into a powerful strike, as shown in the second replay. I hope this helps, and my offer still stands. Private Message me on the forums, we can set up some times, and I can help you in-game.

Anyways, I hope that whole thing will help you with your moves, and also help you understand how and why these moves work.

P.S. dismemberment happens when enough stress is applied to a joint. The more powerful the strike on a joint, or on the head, the more that neck joint on uke gets stressed. Then, it snaps :'p
Attached Files
0ne for KrunkSplein.rpl (40.9 KB, 6 views)
0ne more for KrunkSplein.rpl (13.8 KB, 5 views)