Toribash
Originally Posted by LayZ View Post
But you can select "center" and put black as the background, then throw a couple hundred icons on your desktop and arrange them for a nice b/w evil fit
The thing ownz, but I'm kinda into things that have at least 3 colors

yeah, center it exactly ... thats it.

three colours?THREE COLOURS? it has lotsa colours ... theres ... black.. and white, did i mention black? there is a lot of it. then there is some of white and who could forget black? last but not least there is some white combined with black. XD

edit: also, it was basically a tshirt design for one band... n they asked for something simple.
Last edited by Corrupt; Apr 16, 2008 at 11:28 AM.
::make toribash, not war::
... but dont click it, if you are already there.(it wont do anything)
actually i like frank sinatra much better, just couldnt find a decent picture where he would look like a crimson ghost with "Misfits" written over it in red letters.
I dun like it , look s like a render with text thats it. 2/10, looks to simple.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Originally Posted by Corrupt View Post
actually i like frank sinatra much better, just couldnt find a decent picture where he would look like a crimson ghost with "Misfits" written over it in red letters.

LoL, this is my new sig, thats totally awesome.

BTW: I am also a sinatra/misfits fan. As long as I see them in concert together, I'll die happy.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Originally Posted by Hamade View Post
I dun like it , look s like a render with text thats it. 2/10, looks to simple.

lol, no render its a photoshoped photo taken by me (its an actual human skull from the museum) and the letters, well ... scanned hand scribbling in an attempt to create a "metallish logo". 2/10 is a lot better than zero. thanks.

to dikarika: in fact, i love all music equally (note the word music, not "music" or ""music"" or even bullshit). but i collect misfits t-shirts(got two so far, owwwweeee), its a childhood thing. but hell: frankie sinatra, nancy sinatra, iron maiden, napalm death, misfits, jimi hendrix, the cure, smashing pumpkins, beastie boys, that Zappa asshole, Pantera ...you name it.

but "Strangers In The Night" is heavenly to me.

edit: also you get plus rep for quoting wise men, liking Misfits and being kickass in fracture judo. which usually amounts to IP ban.
Last edited by Corrupt; Apr 17, 2008 at 02:14 PM.
lol, I think I love you.

<3

Quick and dirty shoop for you...

Last edited by Dikarika; Apr 18, 2008 at 06:41 AM.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
speechless ... and breathless from laughing XD
million-pts-instagib-decap-ownage! you pushed the little thing you have in your sig now to the next level. total respect.