epic pwn
Originally Posted by ingame chatz0r
[FID]borgpunx : This server is Wurstfest
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : it brings different cultures together
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : let's worship the Wurst
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : and accept it as our new live preserver

Originally Posted by Talix View Post
Narutofags.

well thanks for the warm reception. I greatly apreciate the first impression i got of this community.

Originally Posted by Talix View Post
I don't get anyway of how the avatar contains even a part of FLCL.

Episode 5 when Haruko is shooting her guitar at that Agent (who's name i forgot.. the one with those massive eyebrows) when the fight goes outside. Its what was shown as Naota and Ninamori argue about Haruko, somewhere around when Naota sais "How can i like someone who's insane?"

Originally Posted by LayZ View Post
Badass shooting super dragons are a fail IMO... What I mean is, why don't you draw a super kewl badass leather coat guy with some guns instead of err.... that...

please... i didn't want to do something that every single artists, animator and writer has done at least 5 times.
Last edited by NGMTwitch; Apr 20, 2008 at 06:58 AM.
Originally Posted by NGMTwitch View Post
well thanks for the warm reception. I greatly apreciate the first impression i got of this community.

Episode 5 when Haruko is shooting her guitar at that Agent (who's name i forgot.. the one with those massive eyebrows) when the fight goes outside. Its what was shown as Naota and Ninamori argue about Haruko, somewhere around when Naota sais "How can i like someone who's insane?"

please... i didn't want to do something that every single artists, animator and writer has done at least 5 times.

So you're a narutofag and a furfag with a massive eyebrow fetish?
Jesus fucking Christ.
Have some restraint.
That's why they do it at least 5 times - it looks far better than super-duper dragons. >_>
Originally Posted by ingame chatz0r
[FID]borgpunx : This server is Wurstfest
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : it brings different cultures together
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : let's worship the Wurst
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : and accept it as our new live preserver

lol guess its only Talix that imagines sexual things when he sees the word massive.

I understand calling me a narutofag, but furfag? typical... draw something other than human and automatically get labeled as a furfag.

oh well, Why bother, I'ma just say yes and let you feel like you've acomplished something

and Layz, I'm not saying its not cool, but i wanted something different than gun-ho hero Neo/max payne wanna-be #678235 XP

I strive for unique.... ness
rooar Talix stop the flame please.
Nice stuff theren Twitch, and welcome to the community

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by NGMTwitch View Post

Ignore Talix. I have a feeling he could be getting banned soon if he carries on like that.

I like the avatar. I don't know how you couldn't spot the FLCL there, but it really does bring back memories... Ah, so nostalgic... ahem.

As for the sig, I know you mentioned it was based on the old gif... But I liked the old gif a hell of a lot more. No offense. Its good though, whether or not you editted the old one or not. Well, if you created it anew, whether I like it or not, there is no doubting how incredibly skilled you are.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
oh yeah don't worry I knew ppl would like the Original more. i did so much that i just inserted my character in it since i couln't really use the original for myself seeing that the character looked nothing like me or my own character XD