Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Scream101 View Post
belt:black belt
fourm activity:5/10
in game activity 8/10
little bit about myself:my name is Pieter Du plessis im a computer expert I fix my friends pc just for fun I get an average of 70% on my school work im starting my own youtube chanel and I love TB so much I might make a few vids about it I learn quickly and easely so if you want to know a move ask me to recreate it. I would just like to join a active clan
IGN:Scream101

APPROVED
hello im gavin and im a brown belt i love sports and hampa/toribash i am good at wushu boxshu and would love to represent ur clan i love roller bladeing not the gay kind XD but i hope u enjoy me keep rock en
Originally Posted by slapbat View Post
hello im gavin and im a brown belt i love sports and hampa/toribash i am good at wushu boxshu and would love to represent ur clan i love roller bladeing not the gay kind XD but i hope u enjoy me keep rock en

DENIED

Sorry but your application is to short! please either stick to the template or use free form, you apply again if you fix this error within the time span of 2 days
My Application
In your application you MUST include Age,Belt,A little bit about yourself and what you offer/why you want to join also make sure to include your ingame activity and forum activity! 0/10

Here's my application:

My name's Lai and I'm 15 (16 on the 21st of September), 2nd dan (ex 5th dan). I make game thingies a lot and I can edit videos (so if you need a clan video, i have you covered~), which is the main reason why I want to join: you played with me and said I wasn't awful, but I mostly excel in replay-making and I'm not too bad with videos (I have no examples as of now).

I used to be pretty active on the forums, although nowadays, on this account, I don't use it much, but I pop on to look around every now and again. I play Toribash basically everyday, mostly making replays and/or sparring with some people.

a few of the main things:
  • I can make videos
  • I can make some nice replays (steam me if you want to see some)
  • I'm decent with sparring

Thanks~! <3
Originally Posted by LAIEON View Post
Here's my application:

My name's Lai and I'm 15 (16 on the 21st of September), 2nd dan (ex 5th dan). I make game thingies a lot and I can edit videos (so if you need a clan video, i have you covered~), which is the main reason why I want to join: you played with me and said I wasn't awful, but I mostly excel in replay-making and I'm not too bad with videos (I have no examples as of now).

I used to be pretty active on the forums, although nowadays, on this account, I don't use it much, but I pop on to look around every now and again. I play Toribash basically everyday, mostly making replays and/or sparring with some people.

a few of the main things:
  • I can make videos
  • I can make some nice replays (steam me if you want to see some)
  • I'm decent with sparring

Thanks~! <3

I appreciate your time and effort put into this application, however........ Your accepted, great application! WELCOME
Originally Posted by bigbot360 View Post
belt: black belt
game activity: 8/10
forum activity: 4/10
IGN: bigbot360

DENIED, Please add more information in your application, you may re-apply in 2days
In game activity: 8/10
Forum activity 8/10
location Dayton
I would like to be a youtuber and a game creator
im a blackbelt pretty epirenced
Skype kingchase1421 minecraft pic for no reason
Originally Posted by KingChae9 View Post
In game activity: 8/10
Forum activity 8/10
location Dayton
I would like to be a youtuber and a game creator
im a blackbelt pretty epirenced