Ranking
Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
Well like Fenris, I do hate my life when I was small, but not now. I used to hate my life as I was always blamed for something I didn't do, which made me feel really bad & unfair. I also wanted to screw up my life when I scored badly for examinations when I was a kid.

Looks like you had a bad case of teenage angst. I can't even count how many times I've heard people say they hate their lives over petty things.
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
people say they hate their lives over petty things.

The majority of emo's
I could never say fml. I would feel ashamed to complain about pathetic troubles in life because I've been around a lot of people that have real problems. My life is not perfect. I have shit that I need to deal with on a daily basis but I'm always aware of how fortunate I am.

I can relate to what fenris said on the 1st page. I guess that feeling of being powerless to remedy the hardships of people you love is as bad as it gets for me right now.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
I hate my life when I see some of these posts. Just kidding, but seriously:
People are being terrorised, tortured, incarcerated for no good reason, have to fear for their lives, live in poverty, famine, under a communist regime or have to deal with terrible health problems every day, every minute, every second and you hate your life because of the things you post here?

Either you got feeling unpleasant or sad mixed up with hating your own life, or you're a complete fool who needs to learn how to put things in perspective.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
And i accidentally cut my finger yesterday.
Admin hates me..

My life is horrible because I have to put up with all these pony-fucking fedora wearing faggots who spread their autism all over the world.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
My life is horrible because I have to put up with all these pony-fucking fedora wearing faggots who spread their autism all over the world.

I feel you. Let me rephrase my earlier statement.

People are being terrorised, tortured, incarcerated for no good reason, have to fear for their lives, live in poverty, famine, under a communist regime or have to deal with terrible health problems every day, every minute. Or they have to cope with fedora-wearing bronies.

Which one on that list is worst? I don't know.
f=m*a syens
Yes, nothing bad ever happens in democratic countries. You should all feel bad and do nothing about it because you should feel bad about feeling bad, you fucking homos.