Ranking
Originally Posted by veb View Post
I have invited 3vi1 to join Ancients. Please welcome him.

Good thing I got out in advance.
This clan is going TG at doubletime.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post

Good thing I got out in advance.
This clan is going TG at doubletime.

You are just as bad as MASTER, if you don't have anything nice to say then I suggest you don't say it at all.

If you keep doing it, you're just likely to be banned.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Hate to post in your thread, but it turns out that MASTER wasn't actually admitted into guru. ^_^
Originally Posted by Clbck View Post
Hate to post in your thread, but it turns out that MASTER wasn't actually admitted into guru. ^_^

yeah i didn't think so...well i certainly hoped he wasn't D:
I r Batdude.
And I thought that this clan would be the essence of über-awesomeness, like being unachievable for the "common player"...

...silly me, I seem to have been so wrong.
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
like being unachievable for the "common player"...

Thanks for that.
Last edited by 3vi1; Dec 14, 2007 at 09:02 PM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Don't even listen to him. He clearly has no understanding of what the clan is about. It's about having fun, and they want to make their own talent, not steal from others.
Originally Posted by Clbck View Post
Don't even listen to him. He clearly has no understanding of what the clan is about. It's about having fun, and they want to make their own talent, not steal from others.

Yeah, yeah, You're right. It was just a little tease, as a referral to the fact that most players looked upon [a] as some kind of divinity when they first came along.

I respect every single individual in this clan. Good players, and more important, good people. I didn't mean to offend 3vi1 or anyone else. If I did, I apologize.

And on the last note, isn't the fun part what the entire Toribash concept is about?