Toribash
hey all Blackstar joined the clan and i really want him in the comp, is someone willing to step aside? he has some great judo skills
lol marduk. asking one of your own clan mates to step down lol. that is terrible. You shouldn't do that. (Acctually i just don't want blackstar to fight because i know he is a good fighter lol)
lol patrick, not all of the members on the list have said they definately want to be in, and i know he is good, thats why i want him in lol
you havnt confirmed that you are in, i dont know exactly what time it will be on until toxic let us know, i hope they do this soon

so far the people who are paid and confirmed are bobo and blackstar, (and myself). we are running out of time, so if you want in the list, send the tc, i really want to make sure we have 6 members who are definately in
Ok i don't know what time it should be... you guys can help come up with the time tho. when you do tho can you plz come up with it in US easter time plz. thats what most of us are on like i know me dark and gator are on same time and probally one or to more. Also i don't know if we are going to have 6 or 5 players in the comp per team. trip only wants 5 and i thought it might be easier for you guys since not all 6 has confirmed.