Ranking
Replays of your work?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Hxc: SWeriously, You can't really be taught. Just play. You aren't necisarilly gooing to be super dooper pooper scooper good. So suck it up and just play.
Mega please. Be constructive if your going to post here. This is my decision.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Mate, just play. Everyone has his own style, you cant accept them to share it with you.
Also by that you will be a noob, who dosent have the guts to learn by himself.
You have a lot to learn, but figure them out by yourself.
Of course you can request other peoples opinions, but you need to figure your style out, if someone tells you what to do then thats not you anymore.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

In my opinion, tutors only work if both sides have patience, and if both sides are willing to learn. (Yes, even the tutor learns from the student.)

...and most good players nowadays, either have amazingly swollen egos, or they just can't be arsed.

And, as SlipAnc said, you just have to play and learn. Everyone's tutoring you, and you're being tutored by everyone, seeing as you have their techniques in display, by simple analysis of a replay. Of course, you can't learn ways of thinking, so you have to develop your own.

So, I find this idea simply dumb.
i r rily gud in judo i caen teach you

......dumbest idea i've heard in a while

User was hypothetically crusted for this boast. (lel u rly gud at judoz)
QUACK
Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
Lmao. Well im looking for someone like yourself to show me what seperates you guys from me. How you win soo much more, etc. Point out my flaws.

I reckon I'd be able to do this.

You play 14 hours a day? D:
Holy shit, get a job man.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
You seem like a suckup (Yes, chac beat me to it by an hour, but it's worth mentioning again). Not to mention, those of whom you mention aren't exactly the greatest. I know of many players who are less exposed then of those you mentioned, and are still excellent players, not to mention great people.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.