Ranking
@Chreeys: Since I was being a dick the other day, I'll be criticizing all the replays that you uploaded so far.
-------
@Chreeys_tiff_sparring.rpl
- Strangely awkward that you headbutt your opponent. If you meant to do that, then I guess that is acceptable.

- No moves whatsoever. What I mean by that, is you just struggle to fight. I saw some punches here and there, but it was not clear enough for the viewers to see it.

- You need work on balancing. Take a look at frames 1080: Your opponent balanced herself out in order to make a punch without falling back. Just like in real life, you have a foot behind you and you take a swing at your opponent with nice power into it (if you know how what joints to move based on real life).

- That first kick, was unrealistic. It was also not noticeable.
Try to 'transit' your movements. Such as: from running, to a kicking stance. Be sure to keep balance throughout the replay and when you're trying to kick, don't overdue it. Knowing that the end result will be an epic kick but then you lose your balance which ruins the whole thing.
-------
@Chreeys_octane_sprring.rpl

- You need to learn how to kick. Not like frames 1032. USE the GLUTES. Take a look at this replay for a more realistic and strong-feeling kick.
- There's always an attacking and supporting league. The most important factor, is the supporting league. It'll always be there for you by supporting you. When you kick, the supporting leg (or the base leg) keeps the balance of the attack leg (the kick)

- The better you are at balancing + transitions(shifting movements with a nice flow), the more moves there are due to those.
-------
@Chreeys_ahoi_sparring_nice.rpl
- Frames 840: you landed on your legs, which of course is a good thing right? yes it is, EXCEPT you landed in a wrong spot thus making your entire body fall over. I fixed it, so take a look at this replay for what I would have done. Take note that whatever replays I just edited is a visual example for YOU. Also, examine my leg movements. See how I used my glutes as well for that kick? Don't take it as a perfect kick, because I was about to fall backwards but likely there was a solution to fix that. I kicked my opponent to stop the momentum, then move my leg behind me to balance myself out.
-------
@Chreeys_ahoi_jediknight.rpl
- You tend to be straight-forward in your hits. As if you don't need a style in punching and kicking realistically. That's not a good thing.

- Where's the flow and momentum? I barely see any.
-------
@# Smexy Sparring 5.rpl
- This is way better than the rest, the cleanliness was much better than the others.

- At frames 800: I see that you got off balanced because of your left leg, but then you transit to a kick whereas the balance after that could have been achieved. But that ankle got in your way (frames 700). You could be keep the flow going but then it went downhill because of that kick (frames 700).

- Just like in the other replays, your kicks need work.
Attached Files
ddfss.rpl (235.2 KB, 17 views)
see that.rpl (243.2 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Dragenon; Jul 10, 2010 at 08:53 PM.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
Well after Drage's comment I don't believe there is much left to say lol. Keep it up, continue practicing. Maybe one of these days we'll get in that spar, eh?
we have a new replay (=
firs time i play after more than 2weeks
Attached Files
Chreeys_vs_R4ff.rpl (558.2 KB, 19 views)
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
posting our new spar up here =]...not your best but who cares :P
Attached Files
Tiff-spar with chreeys.rpl (556.8 KB, 15 views)
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW
We need more C&C! :|

HereŽs a new replay!
Attached Files
Chreeys_swexx_epic_one.rpl (828.2 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Chreeys; Mar 27, 2011 at 05:15 PM.
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
Goodgame indeed.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM