Toribash
A Parkour with hatt.

The new Swexxmod. Much jumping less running, at all a good mod. Gj for the mod maker.

I enjoyed the ride
Attached Files
swexxmod.tbm (28.0 KB, 27 views)
Chazer - Parkour sw final.rpl (859.1 KB, 51 views)
That spar with Noz where he choked you, and then you ground slammed him was amazing! I watched the replay before that and was like this gotta be the best one here.. then i watched the one with Noz, That was my favourite one loved the choke and how you slammed him
Good replay Chaz ! What about editing the rope part to jump and finish the parkour ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Thanks guys =) Im glad that you like my parkour.

And yes Mocu, i will edit the final part. Not sure yet how
-----
So here is the Parkour edit, to reach the end.

After i figured out that the rope is semi productive to anticpate any move on and without grabing it, i set a plan B. Just leap the gap as powerfull as possible.

Here is the result =)
Attached Files
swexxmod.tbm (28.0 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Chazer; Sep 14, 2013 at 06:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh didn't realise you edited it, well I saw and not bad, it was a good leap but I think it could have been done more realistically
Eheh me too, I already seen a better flow from you chaz ^^

Don't make me wrong, its a great replay, but I am pretty sure you can do better.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Klivatu, please create your own thread for your replays. I dont need replays from other guys here. Thanks.

Yea xlr and mocu, i can i guess. But in sp im not focused enough sometimes. Depends on a good day for sp stuff. =)