Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by p0w View Post
Hide those razors and smack some sense into him, I mean you're his friend but don't go lightly on him if you truly care.

Didn't think of that. But what if he gets mad and shit? well, someone's life is worth more than "relationship" .. something like that.. I can't really describe it.
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
One of my ex girlfriends actually cut and I was the only one who knew about it. She cut her thighs and shit though, not her wrists. She used to tell me she heard voices in her head telling her to kill herself, which worried me quite a bit - so I managed to convince her to see the doctor. The doctor said that the auditory hallucinations and depression was probably due to lack of sleep, and prescribed her some melatonin. She started getting sufficient sleep and after a week or two she was no longer cutting and she was a happier person. We managed to get everything fixed and no one ever found out.

Tl;dr - There's alot of things that can cause someone to cut, seeing a doctor anonymously would maybe be a good idea. Although, over here in Ireland - Doctors aren't allowed to tell our parents if we don't want them to. Dunno what it's like for you guys outside.

Thanks for the help man. Yeah I know people too who cuts their thighs. its basically the same as cutting their wrist. My sister cuts her self when she has problems. I hated it so much! ><

Well, I told my friend to be honest to me .. I told him that he can count on me and I wouldn't let anyone "abuse/criticize him" I feel his pain..

right now I think the best way is to show that I'm their for him.
B I T C H D O N ' T K I L L M Y V I B E
Originally Posted by rjayquin View Post
Didn't think of that. But what if he gets mad and shit? well, someone's life is worth more than "relationship" .. something like that.. I can't really describe it.

Thanks for the help man. Yeah I know people too who cuts their thighs. its basically the same as cutting their wrist. My sister cuts her self when she has problems. I hated it so much! ><

Well, I told my friend to be honest to me .. I told him that he can count on me and I wouldn't let anyone "abuse/criticize him" I feel his pain..

right now I think the best way is to show that I'm their for him.

Just do your best but don't over exceed your limits and do more than what he's doing. Sometimes we care to much but that person don't realize how much is that caring worth because they don't react and just keep being the same and just keep depending on others without making a change. I suggest you try to talk to him and maybe just let him know what you're feeling and that he should change in order to go forward. Make him realize and get some professional help so he can move on and leave that painful way of living that is not healthy and worth walking alone, Good luck!
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by p0w View Post
Just do your best but don't over exceed your limits and do more than what he's doing. Sometimes we care to much but that person don't realize how much is that caring worth because they don't react and just keep being the same and just keep depending on others without making a change. I suggest you try to talk to him and maybe just let him know what you're feeling and that he should change in order to go forward. Make him realize and get some professional help so he can move on and leave that painful way of living that is not healthy and worth walking alone, Good luck!

thanks man!
Yeah, I always talk to him. Since I'm the only friend he has right now. I asked him a question this morning on why he's doing this and he said he just wanted an ATTENTION. And then he told me that he's not getting it from anyone. He gets attention (in a wrong way) from everyone.
This is what I told him
"Bro, don't seek for attention! let attention seek you" I dont know you guys can understand what I meant by that.
anyways, he told me that I was the only one who gives him the attention. Right after that i told him that I would do anything to stop this cruelty (no homo)..

Right now I'm planning to talk to our guidance counselor ...
Originally Posted by PhyscoXxXx View Post
talk to the police

Also yeah, enough with me being nice, just tell your friend cutting is for the mentally and emotionally unstable, as well as the feeble-minded babies who are spoiled brats.

Only do that if all else fails though.
Last edited by Solax; Mar 24, 2013 at 12:16 PM.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
talk to the police

That's not helpful answer.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
talk to the police

Grow up and get some balls.
Here in the Philippines, police are helpless...
they just bribe you for money! D: this country is corrupt as fuck!
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Everything this retard says is to be disregarded, no one pay any attention to him ever.

Also yeah, enough with me being nice, just tell your friend cutting is for the mentally and emotionally unstable, as well as the feeble-minded babies who are spoiled brats.

Only do that if all else fails though.

I think his self esteem is way below normal level. I pity this guy so much.
well, tomorrow is monday! I can finally talk to our guidance counselor about this.
zayex shut up and get a life

Not sure if this is considered as a spam.