Toribash
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Well glad to see you did not be drastic and leave the clan. And to be honest guys, you need to calm down, be happy

The video is broken on mobile things like Ipad. Being sad :<

I am hoping we will all relax, and take some time to take this all in, and calm down.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post

EDIT: Some things I forgot. The only people who CAN be mature are Inferno, Rexoa, Isolations, Soap, and Myself. This isn't ALWAYS serious, but the most out of the clan. Some probs are, Inferno only posts silly or responce to being mean to clan. Rexoa and Iso never post, and Soap posts silly... I used to post silly, but now I am trying to better the clan.

EDIT2: Wow, this whole thing took 20 minutes to write

That is just sad to read....

I wasn't even mentioned in the story, and I've stuck around since before all of these guys.
NOODLE ARMS
@Lagswitch
That's because you turned into an always-being-sarcastic, annoying fuck.

Put me on the enemies list.

You guys make me sick now.
All you care about is pride, but you don't actually read what you type. You don't look over what reality is. You may think that shit you posted in the 3 word thread was all a joke. But racism isn't funny to some (or most) people. Hell, I'm not offended by it, but you guys are too dumbfucked to understand why it's so fucking wrong.

Later, don't go bitching and whining like little babies about how much hate you're getting from some people.

You really deserve it.
Aww you guys, didn't have to make a theead for lil 'ol me. <3
-----
And put me on your enemies list as well. C:

InfernoXZ Moderated Message:
This one, I can do.
Last edited by Dobby; Mar 14, 2013 at 03:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
As I said earlier, put me on the enemies list.
Your pride will be the death of you.

no.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Oh, D3. You're judging our entire clan over what 3 or 4 people (Some of which aren't even in our clan) said in a thread. Just pointing that out, if you didn't know.

Take your all knowing perfect ass somewhere else if you're going to be ignorant.