Ranking
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
So transitioning into my final year in High School, I have realised a few things about the incoming freshman and every age group below that. This year in my school there will be NO 90s kids in the entire school. My class (soon to be seniors) is the last of our 1900s generation. I have begun to notice that the maturity of those born in 2000 and above has dropped considerably as the years go by. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feelings on how you think the world may turn out now that the 1900s gen will soon be gone from the school system and eventually the work force.

This is what every generation believes. The new generation is awful, they are so immature and stupid, blah blah blah blah. If anything you should be admiring them for how technologically advanced they are in comparison to ours at their age. It may appear that they are more immature simply because they are children and they are able to broadcast their immaturity through social media and the internet. Making them more noticeable than they otherwise would be.