Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I am Muslim, and how do we it in our area, is completely different. We simply cut their throats to KEEP them from suffering first. THEN we do anything else to the corpse.

This is all bull poop.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
Unless you cut their brain off from their nerves they will experience pain, simply cutting the throat leaves them alive for a while leaving them to gasp for breath and eventually die from lack of oxygen. I'm starting to see the halal food as sort of Jesus' because they are suffering for a people
I R IRONMAN
Well if we all felt sorry for the animals, how would we survive at all?
Vegetarians I guess?
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
This guy in the video is trying to insult muslims and make other people think that muslims are bad...
I'm a muslim and I have seen how me muslims kill the animals...
First we take the animal... we ask god to bless this animal for us to eat it and blah blah blah...
After that we make sure that the knife that we are using a very very sharp knife...
the technique of using a sharp knife is about killing the animal very fast and without making the animal shout or feel hurt... so kill it really quick...
the word halal means... OK to eat or drink...
so we muslims aren't allowed to eat the meat that is slaughtered on the method of "struck the animal with electricity and then kill it"...
Basically... what the guy said about "how bad is halal" is 100% wrong...
Anywayz we shouldn't even hate each other because of religions...
Thanks for reading this.... that if you did
-----
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Unless you cut their brain off from their nerves they will experience pain, simply cutting the throat leaves them alive for a while leaving them to gasp for breath and eventually die from lack of oxygen. I'm starting to see the halal food as sort of Jesus' because they are suffering for a people

Nope... thats not right...
we Muslims kill the animals fast so they won't suffer while they are dieing!!!
-----
I am Muslim, and how do we it in our area, is completely different. We simply cut their throats to KEEP them from suffering first. THEN we do anything else to the corpse.

This is all bull poop.

LoLz..... bull's poop?
Last edited by kareem98; Feb 13, 2011 at 03:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
◕ ‿‿ ◕
Originally Posted by Gurman View Post
Well that's simply not true.

In both the Bible and the Qiran within the first book it talks about sacrificing animals for God, ie not even for eating.

Qiran specifies Ḏabīḥah.

Qur'an *
Yeah I'm Muslim and I know the way we do it.
About that vid , I couldn't watch it Idk the reason though....But does it say that Muslims zap a cow with 40 fucking volts ?
We don't do this shit...
The only things we do are what Gorman provided before.That's all.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Originally Posted by Yagamai View Post
The concept of humane doesn't apply to animals that aren't human.

Yes it does. Animals can feel pain just like we can.

The next person that says cutting an animal's throat isn't an incredibly painful way to die gets an infraction. If you watch the video you will see that the animal suffers as it dies over a few minutes, while the other way stuns the animal so it dies in its sleep.

Just because the guy in the video is clearly anti muslim does not mean that his point is incorrect. Halal meat is an unnecessarily painful way to kill an animal.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Yes it does. Animals can feel pain just like we can.

The next person that says cutting an animal's throat isn't an incredibly painful way to die gets an infraction. If you watch the video you will see that the animal suffers as it dies over a few minutes, while the other way stuns the animal so it dies in its sleep.

Just because the guy in the video is clearly anti muslim does not mean that his point is incorrect. Halal meat is an unnecessarily painful way to kill an animal.

I like to add, as previously stated I believe, that cutting off the nerves to the brain kills the animal nearly instantly, while cutting the throat makes it die from loss of blood, which takes a minute or two to completely kill it. Electrocution while overload the brains, knocking the animal unconscious pretty effectively. The brain does not function anymore, so the animal doesn't suffer a lot.

In my opinion we should try to minimalize the harm done to these animals. While the quality of the meat may be better like this, there is also an ethical factor. Also, if animals are extremely tense before death, their sugar levels go off because they get a different hormone level. Some experts say this lowers the quality of the meat.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
I think carbon dioxide asphyxiation is the best way, since I've had the 'pleasure' to experience it myself. You only feel uncomfortable for a very short time, after which your brain shuts down. No actual pain.