Toribash
Looks cool

I like the one thats full cartoon, looks stylish!

Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
Artificial Mind Attack
AMA
MRAMA
!!!!!!

Mind = blown

The Ads look awesome so far. Cant wait for the clothing line ^^

Mr. Ama -> Mrama
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Wow, very cool Mrama. I hope you get permission to launch these, I think it would be a great success. Good luck with it. ;)
I want something good to die for, To make it beautiful to live
5 Designs now available for Preview ONLY! (no orders Atm, due to problems with screenprinter
If you would like to receive updates on ArtificialMindAttack gear and when/where to purchase them you can do so by emailing me at [email protected] I will then add you to my mailing list and send you infos.

(Template belongs to "GoPurifyYourself" on Deviantart.com)
(Font is Extravaganza from Dafont.com)
Shirt #1

Shirt #2

Shirt #3

Shirt #4

Shirt #5

Designs belong to ArtificialMindAttack(c) And is protected by the Creative Commons Act v3.0 any unlawful acts of copyright or infringement issues will be held in court and will be punished with reasonable action. (If you copy a herd of 1000 goats will stomp on your pelvis area)
Hi it's Praeter
My favourite is the last one, The chances of me getting it are quite high
Emailed about the mailing list and whatnot
The blood on the last one is pretty bad, looks like a regular hard falloff brush composed of the default uniform sized low-opacity circles.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Maybe a bad idea to place the eyes over the tit area

o/

These are very nice, I want to buy one so bad! Maybe if I do, I'll PM you when they are out. I don't think you could get into trouble for advertising, I'm not sure.

very nice shirts, I like the sun one.