Toribash
gl only i dislike that u used ur name in the clan name.... it seems kinda selfish like its your fan club or something.... u know wut i mean?

but gl anyway i like ur picture there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

I need to make DOOM official...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
Originally Posted by Bloobing View Post
gl only i dislike that u used ur name in the clan name.... it seems kinda selfish like its your fan club or something.... u know wut i mean?

but gl anyway i like ur picture there.

I used my name simply becuase I liked the "doom" idea and not becuase ima egotistical fool. Ifish made his clan Fish. Besides... its the first thing that came to my mind... and it is very useful when trying to convey a message. and thanks about the picture it took me a while to get the head just right.
Last edited by darkdoom1; Mar 25, 2010 at 09:45 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
Originally Posted by darkdoom1 View Post
iFish made his clan Fish...

I was just gonna say that my self... It was kinda unintentional but it happened, now we are official. xD

There is nothing wrong with the name Doom.
yea well i may be able to BUY 50k soon but... allies is harder. most official clans will only accept official allies... and I dont really know anyone who has a nonofficial clan... most my friends are in mine lols.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
good point. I will now start my epic quest for allies... and for UBERLOLS! *you hear an angelic choir hit a high note*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]