Toribash
Those fucking PKs man. We just gave up.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Originally Posted by Juhizz View Post
Why is USA raging about this? They have allways sucked in soccer anyways.

Also Japan definitely did deserve winning

Just to let u know we (USA) was ranked first. Think or know what ur talking about before u type.
Bow To Me
hey, think of it this way

you guys are still the best in the world at baseball

!!!
-----
Originally Posted by 6OD View Post
Just to let u know we (USA) was ranked first. Think or know what ur talking about before u type.

The US always sucked at soccer. It's just that the rest of the world prefers investing on things other than women, like beer and the protection of small animals
Last edited by sid; Jul 18, 2011 at 06:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
That shouldve been an easy win, but USA let it go at the end.

Yeah, our goalie was injured and it showed during the PKs
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
Originally Posted by celloman View Post
Yeah, our goalie was injured and it showed during the PKs

She's still a babe though. I think we can all agree to that.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Originally Posted by sid View Post
hey, think of it this way

you guys are still the best in the world at baseball

!!!
-----

The US always sucked at soccer. It's just that the rest of the world prefers investing on things other than women, like beer and the protection of small animals

Im beginning to think ur a moron. Stop telling me US women's soccer sucks. We held the number one spot in the world rank at the start of the tourny and had more than enough talent to win the world cup.
Bow To Me
I wanted the US team to win, but I have to admit I was proud of Japan. They needed something like this.
Big Bang Theory: In the beginning there was nothing....which exploded... Creationists: If everyone shares the same imaginary friend, he must be real...
You both sound ridiculous so stop arguing...
Originally Posted by Juhizz View Post
Why is USA raging about this? They have allways sucked in soccer anyways.

Also Japan definitely did deserve winning

>Absolutely wrong

They've dominated in women's soccer for a while, and won 2 world cups.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Originally Posted by 6OD View Post
Im beginning to think ur a moron. Stop telling me US women's soccer sucks. We held the number one spot in the world rank at the start of the tourny and had more than enough talent to win the world cup.

No one honestly cares about women's soccer, or american soccer in general. The MLS is like the WNBA, and women's soccer is only watched for the hot chicks like alex morgan.

The US sucks where it matters, a prestigious home league(mls is shit), and the FIFA world cup.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
No one honestly cares about women's soccer, or american soccer in general. The MLS is like the WNBA, and women's soccer is only watched for the hot chicks like alex morgan.

The US sucks where it matters, a prestigious home league(mls is shit), and the FIFA world cup.

Stop bringing in the men side of US soccer as they are pretty bad and i couldnt agree more about the MLS, but dont tell me no one cares that we were ranked the best in the world. Honestly its women's sports in general but if there is one women's team to be impresses by, it would be our nations women soccer team.
Bow To Me