Ranking
We can discuss aplicants via IRC, as it's not nessesary for them to see what we talk about 'em.
Also market thread is an acceptable idea.
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
With the applicants thing, we can discuss in IRC for now, and when we have been official for 6 months and have enough TC in clan bank, the leaders and possibly chosen members by Timerro (ones that we can trust a lot) can discuss it in the private forum ;) but we only get the private forum once we're 6 months old of official. So it's IRC for now
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Not what I was talking about. I was talking bout the one's like them tint and duck.cAn't stay on much longer. Charge is running out.

-Phoneboy
We don't need to copy other clan's thread/solutions.
We can have an own one. In my opinion.
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
Never said to copy but I had the thought that some of us might wanna invite friends along to the clan so, just without inviting them head-straight I was thinking that we can have a thread like this so we can discuss this there and give trail and shit, seeing none of us are really active IRC.
but that was just a suggestion. didn't think it do pass though.
Btw if we are making a market thread, may I create it? if I get a yes and do not respond within 24 hours feel free to create it
Cozza: I will disscuss this with Tim.

Member disscussions will be via PM or IRC.

Clip: You making the art thread is fine with me, I'll make a thread about it just wait.