Ranking
Original Post
We're back.
Hi guys,

We just had some downtime. We're very sorry for this, and we're trying very hard to figure out what happened.

Sorry for all the problems in the past week, but believe me, we're working very hard at Nabi Studios to correct these problems and build a more scalable back-end, so things like this will not happen in the future.

If there's anything quite out of place, please post!

Your friendly neighborhood admin,
veb
There keeps saying there is a error on line 309 and it wpnt let you go to the forums, it was doing it for a bit last night, then stoped and then started again.....
My account is for sale!!!!!
BUY IT 45$/orange box. my inv is right there <3
An update:

We still have no clue what caused the last episode, oh well.

However, we have now got these forums running over 3 servers. Things should be extremely fast now.

Have you guys felt the place being any faster? I hope so
Feels how it did before the 1st meltdown, but i might have forgotten how fast that was.

Anyway, its fast so im happy.
Ya It is fast now..But once in a while I get some old style looking forums (with no texture & borders ).

Also,I sometimes get some database error,donno what it is,It happens mostly while sending PMs & sometimes while opening a new page

GW ,also where is the trans history
KONY 2012
I have noticed that animated avatars have sped up. veb's alien thing that looks like it's from Sesame street has started chewing faster, Galrath has start doing your mom faster... etc. But it's only the animated avatars that have been around before the forum meltdown. The ones that were uploaded after seems normal speed.
i dont know about you. but yes its gotten faster... ALOT FASTER. i dunno what you did, or mayby its the new layout desgin, but the things load like 10 times faster.

woot. good job veb. 8D
- its been a while