Toribash
Getting a bit too gritty to where you actually see slabs of pixels where smooth lines should be.
Alright I'll work on that, expect a new one here shortly.
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
Mega bump
Here's the one I said I would get done "shortly". My bad. If you were waiting anyways.
I sized it down 100 by the height. Hope ya like it!
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
You dont use a site to make this. You use a program.
If you're talking about the site I get these stock pictures from (the weird mustache guy)
they can be found at http://www.planetrenders.net/ (where I go at least) It's free. No charge.
The program I use is gimp. It can be found and downloaded here http://www.gimp.org/
Good luck. I hope you know how to use this stuff, or have some general idea of what to do.
I suggest you learn how to use gimp first.
Holy batshit.
There's actually an update for gimp. I didn't even know that. Away I go.
Oh, or you could pay a ton of money for photoshop. Hope that helps
Last edited by doubleboob; Oct 9, 2012 at 01:24 AM.
Getting better.

I'm liking the less dense pixel clusters. Looks better imo than the ones before.
The only thing I see wrong with it is your text seems out of place.
It's not the font it's just it's positioning. Maybe an attempt to put it under a few of your layers somewhere closer to the center of the pic?
I like all of them, maybe add a little more to the left and top on the deadpool one.
Also could you PM me the name of the show in your avvy? I F***ing loved that show but I can't remember the name.

It's 9 o's btw.
*Points at doublenoob* "Thanks friend!" *Thumbs up*
Spooky Scary Skeletons
I wish I could tell you, but I dont really remember the name of the show either.
I just saw this and was like oh, looks familiar. Sorry.
Thanks for the 9 o's and thumbs up though.
It's DoubleBOOB btw. No harm no foul
I dont really like this one too much, but it's new.
Last edited by doubleboob; Oct 10, 2012 at 08:20 AM.