Ranking
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
I'm not quite certain what power there is in running DP. Currently, we don't even have a primary official mod...

Not sure what you're implying. I'm leader, I'm mod, I'm the primary mod of this forum and I'm official.
Originally Posted by alert242 View Post
Not sure what you're implying. I'm leader, I'm mod, I'm the primary mod of this forum and I'm official.

OMG! I was waiting for this moment since the first time I visited DP's forum! Alert is here! She took her power back! OMG!
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
The fuck is up with you guys. I've been on the forums for at least a month now, frequently making posts since then.
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
OMG! I was waiting for this moment since the first time I visited DP's forum! Alert is here! She took her power back! OMG!

oh yeah
I've have lost interest in this clan, suddenly...

By the way, if you really didn't know what I meant by that, I meant we don't even have an Official gameplay mod, as in Wushu_pro.tbm, Aikido...etc.
I didnt mean ingame skills. I meant people who want to rule over their clanmates.
Also, DP needs no co-l as of now, if alert decides to keep DP together herself. A kingdom needs no regent if it has a king, the same applies to clans.
Last edited by ynvaser; Apr 25, 2012 at 10:12 AM.
ynvaser is right. Now we need to stop using this thread and think about how we can comeback on toribash. We need to do something. We lost our members, we lost our rank, we lost our elders, we lost ynvaser. But we can't lose our hope. We need to comeback if we want to survive. And fast. So I think we need to stop using this thread and we need to do something.......But I have no ideas .
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
we can't lose our hope

What did hope do for this clan? The members did it, not hope.
And to comeback we must do the exact same thing, work for it. Get good members, get active and get awesome.
oh yeah
What on Earth...

Seriously, stop making this overly-dramatic. You have plenty of active members, you have a leader (alert), and you're official already... And I say 'You' instead of 'we' because I'm contemplating my place in this clan now, as it is becoming annoying.