Toribash
Originally Posted by NinjaBent View Post
At my school kids learn words like "Cock", "Dick" and "Tits" very fast. I'd actually be surprised if there was anyone at my school that didnt know these words.

First of all, if you dont know these words then you are either young or ignorant. Its not bad to know words like this, its a part of everyday life.

Also people shouldnt pass through classes just by taking a test, you learn much more than what is actually on the exam. You wouldnt do well in following subjects.
Originally Posted by NinjaBent View Post
At my school kids learn words like "Cock", "Dick" and "Tits" very fast. I'd actually be surprised if there was anyone at my school that didnt know these words.

In these days, it cannot be helped at all because of the environment of small kids.

Once they fall in bad company, nothing can be done.
Originally Posted by LeL0uch View Post
In these days, it cannot be helped at all because of the environment of small kids.

Once they fall in bad company, nothing can be done.

I think the same.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
In the my opinion this sure can not advance, because if a child smart go to a series advanced, it not will learn many important things.

sorry for english, i'm turkish
Last edited by Christiel; May 26, 2011 at 07:52 PM.
Originally Posted by Christiel View Post
In the my opinion this sure can not advance, because if a child smart go to a series advanced, it not will learn many important things.

sorry for english, i'm turkish

Mmm, then we'd have to make sure they learn those important things before they advance.
Originally Posted by Acavado View Post
Mmm, then we'd have to make sure they learn those important things before they advance.

but school is type game of RPG, must pass NVL by NVL, you not will move from level 1 to 80 only because know play better.
But imagine a pre-pubescent child who is going to the xGrade.
What would you do about him?
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
It is such a waste of time to spend time doing things so far beneath you.

Yes it should certainly be allowed, there is no need to conform just because "it's the way thing is done"
I think it should be aloud to a extent, because it could get more dangerous the higher grade you go. Maybe.