Ranking
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Ghosts aren't. Demons are.

I don't believe in the supernatural personally, but saying that, it is hard to just diregard every single account that has ever been publicised. I believe in aliens more than I do ghosts and the like because there are scientific explanations for them existing.

Originally Posted by pinkwaffles View Post
maybe your ipod hates you for dropping it
-----

some ghosts are evil to

heh problem is ghosts arent real.
friends are cool, but neopets are better.
If you're talking about ghosts floating around haunting people, then no.

If you're talking about demons then: Revelation 12:9: So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Originally Posted by pinkwaffles View Post
maybe your ipod hates you for dropping it

some ghosts are evil to

I'd appreciate it if you didnt troll. And again, arguments and debate creates the discussion. A 5 word statement does not.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Someone once told me that we gotta fear the living people, not the dead ones.

I also think that ghosts/spirits are from people's mind.
Suppose that you lost a family member, you will be sad for some time then, you ( your brain, whatever) will create a sort of image of the mean person. All of this just to make you think that he/she is close to you.

This is actually my opinion though, the all might Wikipedia only says lots of cultural shit.
Originally Posted by Reaper277 View Post
I also think that ghosts/spirits are from people's mind.
Suppose that you lost a family member, you will be sad for some time then, you ( your brain, whatever) will create a sort of image of the mean person. All of this just to make you think that he/she is close to you.

What if alot of people are sensing the same thing, and strangers, who never knew the person that died and such?