Toribash
Well, he unbanned now and i know reason why he was banned.
Hm, maybe I'll test him.
Can i ask:
Why people say no only becouse he were banned?
Maybe he was banned for stupid reasons(Invading clan board or smth like that) and that ban was only for 1day...?
Why we should say no to him? =/
So...
Yes from me!
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

sorry for the ban it was invade but i didnt no much about invading. when i got banend my freind expalined to me the invade thing. i only went on to old clan board because my freind said they were dead. i am really sorry. i will never get banend again i promise
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Said ya...
I'm always right =DDD
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

zyg i am really sorry for ban i will not get banned again. i didnt really mean to invade. before i got banned i didnt even no about invade thing. i am going round trying to find phoenix membes 2 test me to get my vote.
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
im on now if anyone wants to come on and see if im good or test me
mark type /jo killy and lets duel
<retret>kicks alert in the vaga <alert242>gg <retret>gg <alert242>actually i prefer dicks and fingers