Ranking
Alright well I'll try to make some spars and such so u guys don't have to download mods And put them in folders, that might be part of the reason. Also just got a new pc so I'll be more motivated to play since it will look much better.
(Origin)
Aaaand there goes my hard drive along with my spars ._.
Don't expect something here for at least a few days, busy with real life stuff
(Origin)
quick spar I made with a friend, nothing to ospecial and i wasnt in the mood for it either. anyway here you go.
-----
Newfound skills is one me any my friend took some time on, so naturally it looks much better. the reason for the name is because me and him hadnt sparred in a while, so when we did again we realized how much we improved. we them laughed at how bad we were beforehand xD
Attached Files
toxiins spar thing.rpl (504.2 KB, 13 views)
Newfound skills.rpl (1.03 MB, 13 views)
(Origin)
im trying to learn this trick in real life, the b twist. i need to learn the butterfly kick too, so i though it would be cool to do them in toribash
-----
oh and ignore the end of the b kick replay, my craptop was running out of battery lol
Attached Files
B kick.rpl (84.2 KB, 17 views)
B twist again.rpl (130.6 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by iIluminati; Mar 17, 2015 at 10:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
Some good moves, I think you are too much sticked with your arms.

Sorry, but I feel forced to :

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Lol thanks mocucha. I made those pretty quickly but I'll try to improve them when I get home. And the illuminati sound xD may make that my kiai or win sound
(Origin)
Im suprised i actually got this far in the Raid mod, always seemed impossible looking at divine. anyway, here you go. please CNC, im really proud of this one
-----
and yes, im going to fix the end. that part is pretty tricky
Attached Files
raid_challenge.tbm (28.7 KB, 4 views)
Continuity.rpl (671.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by iIluminati; Mar 25, 2015 at 12:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
returning the favor

Inspiration: great replay! you were a bit stiff during your jumps though, but the rest was good. i like the flow, although at frame 1140 you kinda stopped a bit
8.6/10
thanks for cnc
yeah sometimes i got in tough situations and to fix it i would have to make a change waay back in the replay, not worth it. and yeah i do need to work on not being too stiff
-----
I noticed Light cnc'd Inspiration, but continuity is my favorite right now :3
Oh and if you can give some tips on how to do the part where You jump on the array of pillars, that'd be great. I'll have another WIP up soon once I get past that part -_-
Pls cnc people!
Last edited by iIluminati; Mar 25, 2015 at 01:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)