Ranking
Alright thanks bro (or girl, depending) and as soon as I can get some money generated I'll donate a little or a lot

Besties with Sham. That is all
Ok. Make sure to post on the clan discussion thread. (:
Btw Im a boy.
Application
My GMT is -10:00 (I live in Hawaii ) I have no alternative accounts, but I do have a brother who has a million because he doesn't like having low rank. I am very good at akkido, and I am awesome at bigdojo no grab duels. I am about 200 games toward black belt. I design all body parts, (preferably heads because of the challenge) The different games I play is Runescape, Minecraft, And Toribash. I am currently working toward a left leg flame and a left hand flame because I love flames. I would love to be in the Frost Clan. IM IN UR RECRUITMENT SERVER
I saw keo's current head. 'Tis awesome. He's in or I leave frost forevar

Besties with Sham. That is all
I say yes to his application as well. This means he is accepted. Ill add you to the list after a while keoni (:
Ok So Im Aaron Jay aka A.J. for short. I have 2 Other Accounts AgentFLiP And Dublez. My Gmt is (GMT - 7:00). Im Filipino. My Rank Is In The 6000's. I Joined around August. Im Pretty Awesome At Judo and Aikido. I Can Do Like 7+ Streaks. My Current Belt Is Green. I'm 5 more games to Blue Belt. I Truthfully think I Am Actually good. Not to be thinking to high of myself. I am on the Forums Like Everyday. I Usually Edit My Heads or Make It Look better or make new ones. As you can see I can Speak English perfect. Hopefully i Can make it into this Clan. But If Not It's Worth A try right? Best Of Luck [Frost]
"I Got The Power "
Could you show us some examples of the heads you have made? Ill make my final decision then.
Overall it was a good application.
Belt: Brown
Gmt: +08:00
Forum Activity: Low
Ingame Activity: I Almost Play Every Day- High
Best Mods: Judo, Aikido, Aikido BD, Wushu, Jousting
Reasons of Joining: I am an active and enthusiast member of toribash & believe I should be part of a clan.
Talents: Know most ingame commands, OK at artwork
History: I've been playing toribash for about half a year now and I am now starting to use the forums and looking for a good, trustworthy clan.
Trained To Kill.