Toribash
View Poll Results: Should 2WC join Phoenix?
Yes
24 Votes / 80.00%
Maybe
1 Votes / 3.33%
No
5 Votes / 16.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Applying
Belt:black belt
Bestmod: judo and wushu
Worst mod: jousting
Why I wanna join : looks like a good start for me
changgang
Hello,
I would like to join this clan.I mostly play spirt wrestling and wushu.
I also would like to join because toribash has it for people to see skills in other (my oppinion)and stuff like that or it's because I haven't joined a clan in dumb long.
Thank You For Reading
Hi this is Noob1020 i am 12 i am a brown belt the modes i play are mushu wushu judio and kajump some of the moves i know are the hand cannon the hampakck the wushu kick and body braker
Hello i am applying for this clan cause because i think that i am a good toribash player and could possibly help this clan out
Belt: Brown
IRL Name: Silverio
Good Mods: Judo, wushu/Mushu, earthtkv2
Mod to work on: Akido/Big Dojo,
Thanks for taking time to read this Application.
HI I want to join the clan.
belt: brown
I like: judo, mushu and akido
I am willing to accept all rules and consequences for my behaviour in your clan.
The reason why I want to join: I like calns like phoenix and it looks good
Last edited by Gmarrufo; Jan 9, 2014 at 02:51 AM.
Hello, My name is Lewis I have been playing Toribash for nearly 4 years now yet have had break in between but have decided to pick it up for good now and have decided to try and help out a clan with my skill instead of make my own. My favorite mods include Akido Big Dojo, Akido and Kick Boxing. im best at ABD since i spend most my time in said mod and really enjoy meeting lots of people from around the world in one simple places such as this game. I am very active though out game and forums yet this is my newest account I currently have access to. I would like to join your clan simply because iv seen lots of the clan members fight before and really enjoy some players fighting style, I would also like to join as I would like to help out greatly with the clan bank due to the fact I have bought and designed everything i require for my own personal appreciation of my character and would like to donate a vast majority of my winnings to the bank. I enjoy the game deeply and would like to meet new people who show the same taste and enjoyment for Toribash and hope you take my application into deep thought and I hope to hear from you soon.

-oOMEGLEs
-----
I forgot to mention in my post i am currently 2nd Dan Black Belt
Last edited by Redd; Jan 12, 2014 at 03:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

belt:yellow but I have an alt it was a 2nd dan black belt till I gave it to a friend
favoritemods: aikido,runkido,andmushu
I would like to join clan cause I could help with skill training and other stuff and other things clan mates might need
Hi, i feel like Phoenix is a very good clan and it has potential
Some info:
My in-game name: Joel172
I would love to enter the clan because i think this is a very very good clan
i Really like ADB, mushu and judo
I think Im a good player (no pro) but good
Im blue belt, i know its a low belt, but i keep trying to get as higher as i can
im SUPER Active...
Very collaborative, i dont rage, I dont say offensive words
The phoenix members i met are very friendly!
and thats it , its a short application but thats all i have (for now)
Sup sexy people
I would like to join your clan, the mods im good at are aikido,abd,ninjutsu,rk-mma and mushu. I'm brown belt i promise you i dont suck! Oh and btw my rank is terrible but that doesnt matter, right?