Toribash
Originally Posted by dizzybomb View Post
Where were you quoted? I don't see it.

On the 2nd part of your 2nd post. I dislike the quotation you have, and would prefer if it wasn't there
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I know that I personally am delighted to be able to meander into the depths, and details my insignificant diminishing life has held, and is holding. I, am a Sir. And as I Sir, I declare ALL Sir's must put Sir into their wonderful signature on which Toribash, and nabi studios has generously offered to us. Take one lapse of a moment to sophisticate your signature. That is all, my dear chaps. And to you, I wish a full and grand life.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
On the 2nd part of your 2nd post. I dislike the quotation you have, and would prefer if it wasn't there

I removed the part that bunched your panties. Is that batter?
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by Hobomoose View Post
I know that I personally am delighted to be able to meander into the depths, and details my insignificant diminishing life has held, and is holding. I, am a Sir. And as I Sir, I declare ALL Sir's must put Sir into their wonderful signature on which Toribash, and nabi studios has generously offered to us. Take one lapse of a moment to sophisticate your signature. That is all, my dear chaps. And to you, I wish a full and grand life.

That sounds like a splendid idea, fellow sir. However, thine trivial 2 sentence limit in signature limits what thy can do.

Hear ye, hear ye. Wolid is better than Sir.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
... care to join us, we have tea, lots and lots of tea.

ah the tea thread, makes me feel like the mad hatter from Alice in wonderland.
Leader of nothing
Hey no posts under two sentences. Come on now.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
fine, what do you want from me... stories, I have loads of stories. like the time I went for a really long walk around my town and ended up having to take pictures with strangers.
Leader of nothing