Ranking
I chose Marvel cuz Civil War just came out and you can't have a thread named Scarlet Witch is awesome let's talk about her. And BvS is already a thing :3 So is Ironman VS Hulk just google Hulkbuster I have a T-Shirt of it lol. They made a fight scene between them in Age of Ultron which I also have a few T-Shirts of. Also maybe a super villain movie like DC is doing with Suicide Squad. Sabertooth VS Winter Soldier would be a pretty epic fight though. I'd probably buy a T-Shirt of it. Also +10 cool points to whoever posts the "magic words" that should be said to Winter Soldier inside a spoiler and colored white. Oh and in Size 1.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Scarlet Witch's brother yeah he is pretty cool I assume you'll be seeing the new X-Men movie soon?
i wouldn't exactly label him a "superhero", but Wolverine obviously..
i don't exactly remember when or how it happened, but he's been my favorite since i was a child.. i used to watch the animated X-Men series, i used to have toys of him and shirts etc~
he's just a really cool guy.. not a righteous person like your typical superhero, and not even an overall good guy.. he's just always been cool
and his claws and immortality are pretty sweet
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
hawkeye is actually the first superhero that i know,my dad read me a hawkeye comic when i was super little and i'm a big fan since then, he's just so badass
Spiderman, he was my favourite superhero till now and everybody likes him really.
(your friendly neighborhood SpiderMan!)
Well Moataz did you see Civil War yet?

Movie Spoilers Inside

Iron man is pretty cool. I really like the colors of his armor. Also, he can shoot rockets. Who doesn't like a good explosion?
"wifi pimp, modems hanging from my wrists,
passwords on my blunts, gotta login to hit it"
Captain America by far, he just goes in with a can do attitude and a will to do what's right and stands his ground with gods. Been my favorite forever since he embodies hero spirit.

Edit: Also the vibranium shield and super soldier serum dint't hurt either
Last edited by AzureMage; May 4, 2016 at 09:04 AM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Spider-Man!!!!!! Cause I like the swinging and the jumping and acrobatics n stuff... Yeah... Spider-Man!

WOOOO