Toribash
Wow, BlackTours.... If you did the other two Would they be different designs? Cause thats actually really cool
Originally Posted by Laced View Post
thats pretty good, could you change the Request to either Requests or Rules? please?

also the pattern on the inside of the blue one isnt as strong as the others could we explore some options? also... what size is that? i was thinking a tad smaller so that my forum post isnt huge just because of the banners yknow?

Could i make the Request one Silver? it will look better on the plates and i won't have so much trouble with the color Tear
Also sry ^^ i kinda replaced the rules with Request in my Head ;P i will change the Text to request aswell tell me the Size of the Banner aswell and i can resize them to your likings
Last edited by Fluxorious; Sep 13, 2015 at 10:12 AM.
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Could i make the Request one Silver? it will look better on the plates and i won't have so much trouble with the color Tear
Also sry ^^ i kinda replaced the rules with Request in my Head ;P i will change the Text to request aswell tell me the Size of the Banner aswell and i can resize them to your likings

Hey man ;] you can do whatever you think would look best
Okay if you don't want me to change anything i could send those 3 Banners to you just tell me the Size you want them to be and i will send them resized over pm

Buying,Rules,Selling