Endurance Onslaught 6.0
>Millions of innocent people were killed for money and power.

Of course, if accused of this, US political leaders would say something along the lines of how they were making a preemptive strike against a potentially destructive country that could have taken even more lives in the future if it had not been beaten into submission by our patriotic soldiers.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
>Millions of innocent people were killed for money and power.

Of course, if accused of this, US political leaders would say something along the lines of how they were making a preemptive strike against a potentially destructive country that could have taken even more lives in the future if it had not been beaten into submission by our patriotic soldiers.

What your saying is making me wonder, will the Iraq war ever end soon? I think not cause our government is so greedy they'd risk something as precious as 1 million lives.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
It's more complicated than that. The US government is not one writhing mass following the same game plan, it's more like thousands of leaders, both minor and major, following their own agendas in the background while seeming united on very important things to the country.
So we really don't have a plan for anything cause we have too many different plans on everything as it is, so our country gets too mixed and unstable resulting in war.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
Again, that doesn't apply to all scenarios of war :P There isn't a single rule or set of rules that you can use for every act of war. Some situations are definite and tangible while others aren't so clear.
Unfortunately I couldn't upload the picture, so some of the effectiveness may be lost.

click the link
http://www.marcellosendos.ch/comics/...2/19910218.gif

ok, read it?

It speaks for itself.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
besides, you know, 20% of the population living under the poverty line

I care about rednecks why? Poor people in America are lazy people.

Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
because the taj mahal was built over the blood soaked corpses of Marathi

Because the Taj Mahal was a technological advancement and modern surgery techniques weren't. Hurp derp.

Originally Posted by Nolanrules View Post
im from america but i dont like it
first of all america is a fat country ( not to offend) and we started a to throw not used objects like ink or factory waste in the hudson river back in the 1800s

Then go to another country. Perhaps communist Australia or the middle east sand countries and their fucked up legal system. See how much you like that compared to America.
Last edited by Galt; May 23, 2010 at 04:33 AM.
[doc]
loling at how you think the east sand countries are evil.... You realize if we wanted we could just nuke them, instead we're "fighting" them.
I'll let you try and figure out my point
🫷🦚🫸
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Galt View Post
America is the greatest country in the world. The only people who disagree with that are disgruntled members of the shittier countries (Australia much).

Give my regards to your chinese and japanese run economy.

Also give my regards to your inferiority complex with regards to the chinese. Sux to be thou.