Toribash
Originally Posted by Jan_miguel View Post
Unless if we all comebine to a big round ball as big as a the planet it self and crash to it

A large ball weighing as much as the entire human race the size of the Earth would actually have LESS impact than what Vox did. An object that not-dense is going to have quite a bit of squishiness, and would float on top of hydrogen, which is sad.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I'm truthfully sorry but I have to say it. We have Chuck Norris though.

On topic.
If you slam your fists into a brick wall a few times it will do something to that wall.

So if everybody were to just simultaneously jump multiple times then it would make a ripple effect and have more of a chance of doing something?
What if it so happens that they all stood on the faults? I am sure that would create some sort of slipping of the faults and creating a massive tsunami.
Last edited by T0ribush; May 25, 2010 at 05:54 AM.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
What if it so happens that they all stood on the faults? I am sure that would create some sort of slipping of the faults and creating a massive tsunami.

Have fun standing on a fault in the middle of the ocean, I believe in you!
the god
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Not quite. The thing with every human in the world is that that weighs about:
420,000,000,000 kilograms.

The Earth masses in at:
5,900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilograms.

The order of magnitude difference is 13 or so. In other words, humans suck at doing anything to the Earth.

Wait wait wait, I read somewhere that the whole body mass condensed without empty atoms/spaces would be as big as a salt cub, weighting 15 tons. 14/15 tons for every human in the world vs earth. What are the chances then ?
There must be inland faults that move a couple inches every 100 years near coast lines. Or we can all go stand in Tokyo and jump at the same time there since it is really close to a fault.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
There must be inland faults that move a couple inches every 100 years near coast lines. Or we can all go stand in Tokyo and jump at the same time there since it is really close to a fault.

San Andreas fault? I'm sure it mores a bit more than an inch each year.
The order of magnitude difference is 13 or so. In other words, humans suck at doing anything to the Earth.

Well obveiously we have done something to the Earth. First, we completely trashed the whole planet. Second, I just farted and it smells horrible.
Life is a zoo in a Jungle.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
San Andreas fault? I'm sure it mores a bit more than an inch each year.

nah thats a transform fault ( tectonic plates slide past each other...) if you jumped nothing would happen.
Last edited by sirkill1; May 25, 2010 at 06:58 AM.
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
nah thats a transform fault ( tectonic plates slide past each other...)

omg..I'm remember this from school

ONTOPIC: I remember reading this in a book that everyone tried this already, nothing happened..so practically it's almost impossible for any kind of earthquake (or anything related to it) to occur
oi m8 i rekt ur mum last nite