Toribash
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
Video calls/Skype?

Yeah as soon as you can hug, kiss, or pat each other on the back or some shit like that through video calls and skype, good luck.

And if you've never had sex, how can you say what it is? It isn't just "another way to express love". The fuck are you getting that from? Your hours of "studying" it? It's the most intimate two people can be with each other. It takes boat loads of trust to do that shit with someone else, it isn't just "another way to express love".
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
There is nothing wrong with online dating . I have never done it, mostly because I have been with my girlfriend for 2 years and before 2 years ago, internet wasn't really important, sports were big so yeah :P. Not that it is important now, but it does certainly have a part in my life. Do what you want, if you can save up money to go visit her, then great! I might be having a few people from tb moving to my state and living with me for a while Dat Orko is lonely in newyork ;). Meeting people online is probably better then in person for some people. Not saying you're one of those people, but you never know. Enjoy the times you have with her and try to stick with her if you really like her. If you guys meet and you find out that she is not the girl for you, nothing lost, nothing gained.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
There is nothing wrong with online dating . I have never done it, mostly because I have been with my girlfriend for 2 years and before 2 years ago, internet wasn't really important, sports were big so yeah :P. Not that it is important now, but it does certainly have a part in my life. Do what you want, if you can save up money to go visit her, then great! I might be having a few people from tb moving to my state and living with me for a while Dat Orko is lonely in newyork ;). Meeting people online is probably better then in person for some people. Not saying you're one of those people, but you never know. Enjoy the times you have with her and try to stick with her if you really like her. If you guys meet and you find out that she is not the girl for you, nothing lost, nothing gained.

See, you know what you're talking about, and, I can say what sex is because I know. I know it takes trust and everything, but I wasn't even trying to say it's just a way to express love, on the page before this I forget who.... He said relationships are nothing without sex.. Is that true? No.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
I find it quite hard to even think about dating a girl over the internet.

A relationship needs closeness and what not, you just can't have that online.

I have noticed here in my city most of the people who admit to having an online girlfriend also seem to be stand offish or weird, hense why they don't have a girlfriend in the first place.
See, you know what you're talking about, and, I can say what sex is because I know. I know it takes trust and everything, but I wasn't even trying to say it's just a way to express love, on the page before this I forget who.... He said relationships are nothing without sex.. Is that true? No.

First off,
People that know what they're talking about = agree with you.

Second off,
You even said that

Having sex isn't anything but another way to express love

it's anything but another way to express love, in other words that's its only use. Now you're saying that's not what you were trying to say? Make up your mind man.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
There is nothing wrong with it at all, So you cant have sex WHO CARES as long as you are happy that's what counts man. Happyness is the key to alot of things and seriously if you are happy then go for it my dear friend
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
^ Yup. And 2worlds, it is a way to express love... I just did not mean it the way you are taking it..
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

It's a way of expressing love, but you don't have to use it for that purpose. I've done both. And while the intimate relationship sex is much more appealing and enjoyable, just fucking around is still a loooot of fun.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Originally Posted by ape View Post
It's a way of expressing love, but you don't have to use it for that purpose. I've done both. And while the intimate relationship sex is much more appealing and enjoyable, just fucking around is still a loooot of fun.

But still you're not getting what I was saying, he said relationships are nothing without sex. Is that true at all?
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

But still you're not getting what I was saying, he said relationships are nothing without sex. Is that true at all?

It wasn't a response to everything you said, just the part I actually referred to. I agree though, a relationship is built on a common trust between two people that actually make each other happy. Doing sexual things just helps show that and makes it easier to make the other person happy. It's like a perk.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious