Ranking
any news on the game mode and such??

I think we should play sambo

DIka and I will ZIDANE! them to extinction ^.^
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Righto, here's the news. Reggi said that everyone here should post what times are convient for them, and we can then plan accordingly. As for modes, they said that maybe everyone should choose a mode for their match, but personally I don't like that. Perhaps we could set this up in the Guru server and when 2 people come up to fight we can change it to what they want. If they don't care, Reggi suggested (And I agreed) that it should be sambo/kuntao. Then again, this is just my opinions on the modes of play. What do you guys want?
IMO I think that we should have the games some time on the weekend, and maybe around 6-8 PM GMT... Its a good medium for time since thats early afternoon for us in the states, and still pretty early in the evening for the europeans =D

Oh, and Like I said

SAMBO!!! ZIDANE!!!!

wushu would also be pretty fun, but I dont think as many people would want to do that

then there is also Judo ^_^
Last edited by Mosier; Jul 11, 2007 at 11:20 PM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I have actualy grown partial to Kuntao now~ (basicly sambo with higher gravity for those that havn't played in it yet). Though I feel a standard Judo DM fight would be nice as well (especialy considering all members were tested based on that mode to start with).

As for the times.. any time in the weekend would be fine for me. Weekdays are managable though, because the only class I am currently taking for college is online and easy to work around.

A question comes to mind as how big DAT wanted this war to be?

How many members are DAT bringing to the table?
I just told DAT that the time should be on some weekend, and the game mode should be Sambo/Kuntao, Wushu, or Judo DM. How does that sound to everyone?
sounds great I would really like to participate I am definitly available and very capable to help us get the win.
No ego, huh Alex? =Þ

Well, if it is after the twentieth, I will be able to play, if it is between now and the twenty first, I can't play. I've never played Sambo or Kuntao, I rarely play Wushu, and when I do, I'm certainly not the best. Judo, and League settings are where I'm best at (Depending on the day).
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
The game mode shall be Sambo, due to many requests and agreements. (Plus, I need to see a live action epic Zidane)

Then again, so many people want to play, so maybe we should set up 2 servers, one should be Sambo and the other should be Judo perhaps?

Also, this weekend or next? Oh we were thinking that the losing clan has to surrender a total of 10,000 credits or so to the other side, just for some competitive incentive.
sambo? I just got a tip that Dats co-leader is a killer in sambo, lets hope that just doesn't bring us down It would be really good this weekend too.