Ranking
Originally Posted by VolcanoX View Post
Too many noob clans in the past week.

we're actually pretty good, but thanks for bringing people down big man
and lo He came upon the sinner with little mercy. henceforth from this moment on He shall be known as PK, the painkiller.

Puff will sacrifice himself for the greater good as punishment for his rage. It is in His honor that we fight.
Lol juo. That's the funniest thing I've ever seen all day..oh man. lmfao

good luck guys.. Oh, and quite generous of you to pay 1k to people who join, but as my input it's a bit unethical. Best of luck though.
Lol about the german translation.

Anyway the 1k is only if you're willing to be loyal. Otherwise there's no way that ppl are getting my tcs.

I'm a generous leader, its just the kind of guy I am. I don't mind sharing my wealth, considering I don't need it all that much.
and lo He came upon the sinner with little mercy. henceforth from this moment on He shall be known as PK, the painkiller.

Puff will sacrifice himself for the greater good as punishment for his rage. It is in His honor that we fight.
ya man he's very generous. and loyalty is rewarded in this clan and not a lot of other clans would do that. but nobodys left this clan so far, so we must be doing something right.
Originally Posted by mcmuffin View Post
ya man he's very generous. and loyalty is rewarded in this clan and not a lot of other clans would do that. but nobodys left this clan so far, so we must be doing something right.

I wouldn't say that around Kai if I were you.

Nobody's left? And how long have you been a clan? Tell me again in 6 months.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.