Toribash
Hey, I'm here to join the clan, well because I'm looking for some fun times with buds who I can train with and fight against to further improve my skill and also theirs. I've been asked by Luis to join and i gladly accepted. I'm a black belt newbie and my favorite mods are Wushu3 and Aikido <3. I would love to join this clan as it looks exceptionally amazing and so well organized. Hope to be part of LT soon. :3 ;0 Equinox01
hello i'm interested in joining your clan.I can play all mods but my favourite ones are AikidoBigDojo,PendulumJumper and Mushu.I want to join because the clan is good and comfortable for me,to get friends,assist in clan wars,respect each other and help with anything.I hope you understand me,but im serious sometimes.My belt is black ,coming to 2nd dan.Im active in forum and in-game,i think i connect at 15:20 pm.I look foward to hearing back form you.
QI:1464
-----
hello i'm interested in joining your clan.I can play all mods but my favourite ones are AikidoBigDojo,PendulumJumper and Mushu.I want to join because the clan is good and comfortable for me,to get friends,assist in clan wars,respect each other and help with anything.I hope you understand me,but im serious sometimes.My belt is black ,coming to 2nd dan.Im active in forum and in-game,i think i connect at 15:20 pm.I look foward to hearing back form you.
QI:1464
Last edited by legitlolly; Jun 19, 2014 at 05:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Equinox adding you...
--------------------------------
Legitlolly,you just copyed the same thing but its the same,you just need leave your clan.After i add you
Running away...
Im an Dext95 and i want to join because this will be my first clan and it seems EPIC man. Im a good player i should be black belt but im blue ( I can beat 10 Dans anytime at taekkyon! My favorite mods are obamavmccainround1 taekkyon 000swords_rotating and superbiketest1. I can fight in wars and i am active. Thanks for your time.

--Dext95
Hi luis invited me and i've been in search of a clan since the last clan I was in "horde" was mismanaged and on the decline. I'm loyal and will post daily if needed. I spend most of my time playing greykido and wushufixed (don't judge me)
Hi my name is Samy, I want to join LT because luis told me to do it lol, i like to kick some ass, Im a 2nd dan, i really like taido aikido greykido and bacon, mhhhm bacon.
Hello i would like to join dis clan cuz its look cool and i beat 10th dan black belt 2 times and my rank is brown belt it will be nice of u if u let me Joind god bless u
Hello I am axel0909 and I want to join this clan because I love butter......

XD ok this is SERIOUS BUSINESS and I am good in mushu, wushu, lenshu3, rk-mma

And sometimes I play aikido, and the others aikidos

Add me to the clan pls.......I LOVE CAKES

I know that I am a orange belt but dam I am so cool anyways just give me a chance pls
Last edited by Axel0909; Aug 4, 2014 at 08:15 AM.
Hello,my name is Jihad Scott in game name Isuckz and I'm interested in joining LT.Im a black belt close to 2nd dan but I have the skill level of a 6th or 7th dan.You might already know me.We faced your clan back in the day and it was a pretty good clan war��.The clan name was (AoH) which is now changed to (Velocity).Im the former co leader of Velocity and left the clan due to bad leadership.So now I'm searching for a good clan and your clan interested me.I saw a few of your clan wats recently and your a pretty strong clan.My favorite Toribash mods..............AkidobigDojo,wushu,mushu.Well that's my app and I hope I get in to the clan,and if ur reading this thank you so atleast I know it doesn't get ignored.