Ranking
But the default gravity is 9.82 not 9.81.... HAMPA DIDNT DO HIS MATH RIGHT. *gasp*

edit:sorry didnt see fyerrblad's post.

also yes thats my new nickname for you lol. Thanx for clearing that up
Want 1k event for doing something easy? check it http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=129460
Yeah, in theory the physics engine in toribash should mimic "real physics", but maybe something related to the weight of the joints or whatever messes things up a little. Or at least that's what i always thought was the reason for the funny gravity in the game.
Originally Posted by BlueSaint View Post
Getting caught up in the moment there?

Also flyerbad your math shows 9.81 not 9.82

What's the difference?
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
He lives in the dead sea, where the acceleration is higher.

But seriously, I think it doesn't seem like the earth's gravity because the toris have way too much force in their joints. How many times have you seen someone launch themselves with only their wrists?
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Then, that has nothing to do with the gravity, thats to do with the force behind the joints. =/
Only explaining why even with the correct acceleration from gravtional force that it seems like the gravity is too low (to "seem" realistic).
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
What's the difference?

well now that my theory is wrong, fist fury i will still tell you why that hundreth is so important.

There is over 26 MILLION games played so far in toribash. that little hundreth would have changed sooooo much, maybe over 200 games the winner would have changed.

Think about that. Thats 200 times 10 tc per game. Thats 2k tc changed. Thats a lot to me.

If its not to u send me 2k then. (matter of speech not begging)
Want 1k event for doing something easy? check it http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=129460
Originally Posted by BlueSaint View Post
well now that my theory is wrong, fist fury i will still tell you why that hundreth is so important.

There is over 26 MILLION games played so far in toribash. that little hundreth would have changed sooooo much, maybe over 200 games the winner would have changed.

Think about that. Thats 200 times 10 tc per game. Thats 2k tc changed. Thats a lot to me.

If its not to u send me 2k then. (matter of speech not begging)

Way over 200 games...

At least 20 000
Earth's gravity is 9.81 meters per second. The toribash characters are much lighter and have much more strength than humans to push them off the ground.