Toribash
Hello Tribe,

Apologies for the invade I certainly hope you do not mind.

If you are in need of music, feel free to use any of my Tracks me and my partner have made. Not many people here (besides my Clan) listen to these tracks, would certainly be out of the ordinary.

The songs are Cinematic Electro House, Electro/House.

Let me know if you would like them, as I would not mind lending them to Tribe for a Clan Video. (as long as the video is not monetized in any way)

Have a good day.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post

Or this?

yeah that is a good one ^

All Hail The Sheep!!
"I don't think I want a signature..."
-DaHStevy
The song is cool and stuff, but I can't really imagine it for a fighting video (?). I don't know if that would work, still pretty cool though and I would have nothing against taking it.
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Hello Tribe,

Apologies for the invade I certainly hope you do not mind.

If you are in need of music, feel free to use any of my Tracks me and my partner have made. Not many people here (besides my Clan) listen to these tracks, would certainly be out of the ordinary.

The songs are Cinematic Electro House, Electro/House.

Let me know if you would like them, as I would not mind lending them to Tribe for a Clan Video. (as long as the video is not monetized in any way)

Have a good day.

Seeing as I am in charge of the monetary aspects of this whole operation I think it would be appropriate if we arranged a private meeting in which we outlined our collaboration. I would greatly appreciate if you could provide samples of tunes that could potentially be used for a jungle theme as well as a beat for a rap battle. I think that's the particular flow we are looking for here and I do believe that it would also be worth your while as well, seeing as ishi agreed to provide his infinite wealth.
-----
ok fuck you all, we gonna use this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfQ98pxk4Gk

GraveXP made it. Selfmade music from Tribe's member for Tribe video.
It's decided.
Last edited by Redundant; Jul 2, 2014 at 12:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
How are you?
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post

It's decided.

^^^^THIS^^^^
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
Seeing as I am in charge of the monetary aspects of this whole operation I think it would be appropriate if we arranged a private meeting in which we outlined our collaboration. I would greatly appreciate if you could provide samples of tunes that could potentially be used for a jungle theme as well as a beat for a rap battle. I think that's the particular flow we are looking for here and I do believe that it would also be worth your while as well, seeing as ishi agreed to provide his infinite wealth.
-----

It's decided.

Seems you have made your decision (: If you ever need anything from me regarding music or anything of the sort, you know where to find me.

Also, when it comes to my personal arrangements feel free to contact me on Skype. I dislike posting my work on the Forums for all to see, as people might find my Official Producing name. You can PM me about that.

Need anything? PM me. Tribe has my Support.

Good luck with your uber sexy Tribe Clan video.