Toribash
Come on guys, we have been so close to being official for a very long time.
Pleaz help.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Ok this clan is a joke, take me and Ace14 off of your list! Im very sorry but no members are ever on, its just me and ace14 that are on half the time. We are creating our OWN clan, with our OWN donations, its going to be called ZERO.

Best Regards; Zouph/Ace14
Ok,

Spaztik one: Yea, that wud be great!

Acer84555: Yea we do, but i will have 2 see u play first.

Zouph: This may be because of GMT times. As i live in NZ, me and MetroMan are barely ever on at the same time as you. Ace14 has not said anything to me about this, and I will be asking him. Thanks.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Unfortunately, It seems that SPAZ has fallen apart... people are leaving from left, right and center. I will be keeping SPAZ in my name, but it looks like we wont be being official for a long time yet. Sorry all.
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Unfortunately, It seems that SPAZ has fallen apart... people are leaving from left, right and center. I will be keeping SPAZ in my name, but it looks like we wont be being official for a long time yet. Sorry all.

Sad to hear, but maybe you should return the donations.