Toribash
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/announcement.php?f=97

The rest of the messages in this thread are a bit, for lack of a better word, childish. I realize C3 was somewhat famous for this, although we do take posting a bit more seriously here. I know you do have a serious side, however. Our members are all friendly and nice and chosen based on background checks if we don't know much about them.

If I may make a point, you joining something like Clan or #h (before it died) is incredibly predictable. I encourage you not to jump on that bandwagon.

Please note that should you join, you will be put on trial period (at least, as far as I know, you will) due to your clan history being only with, once again for lack of a better word, childish ones. If need be, you could follow Alejandro's example and include childish aspects within posts that are actually worth something.

I figured that I should be the one to make this kind of case since no one else seems to be as serious as me in the clan. Feel free to look around and read some of our other posts to get an idea.

Oh, by the way, double-clanning is against the rules, so that leaves your alt agnomen in high question.

I was using the tag to say that "I am a proud rider of the short bus" xD

I never use invade tags, because fuck that.

Okay everyone thinks I am agnomen but I am actually not. We are just friends irl so i used his account while banned etc.

Anyway, yes. I can be serious. And as much as #h seems to be completely shit, we had a lot of serious things going on in IRC. We didn't care about our stupid board, we were an IRC clan xD

Anyway, I learned a lot of things from them- like some coding and different aspects on intelligence and shit.

I am strongly considering joining Tint, and I will hang out in your IRC. I am more an IRC person than anything else, but I will post here too if I join. One of the biggest things that stresses me is that C3 is trying to come back (even though we suck and I failed horribly at making a clan...) and I feel like I am still responsible to help out around there. So if I do join, I will still try to carry out my duties as a mod of c3. No one with invitation capabilities seems to be on anymore, so that's one of the reasons why I am not in there.

All that being said; if you still want me after all this, I will consider it.
Last edited by glOw; Jul 21, 2012 at 08:54 PM.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
I can't say that I would mind that at all, just as long as you'd be able to stay active towards Tint.
Originally Posted by glOw View Post
I am strongly considering joining Tint, and I will hang out in your IRC. I am more an IRC person than anything else, but I will post here too if I join. One of the biggest things that stresses me is that C3 is trying to come back (even though we suck and I failed horribly at making a clan...) and I feel like I am still responsible to help out around there. So if I do join, I will still try to carry out my duties as a mod of c3. No one with invitation capabilities seems to be on anymore, so that's one of the reasons why I am not in there.

You'd need to talk to Kris about that, although it should be fine if you're not actually in the clan and just helping out.

Originally Posted by glOw
All that being said; if you still want me after all this, I will consider it.

I don't recall saying I didn't want you.
Ok but only because I hate you all...
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Awesome sauce.
Invitation sent.
Oh and we have a little tradition here...New members create a thread about themselves in our board. So go ahead any make one. :>
Last edited by Kristis133; Jul 25, 2012 at 02:45 AM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

The beacon has proven itself useful in the art of recruiting.

gl0w, I welcome you... And It's nice to have you in the same clan again ; D
Oh shit you're IXION.

You of all people shouldn't call me gl0w. Whoever that is...
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.