Toribash
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Only two years of high school left for me...i'll need laptop for studies.
Plus, I already have 3pc's (all of them works( but two of them are a total pieces of crap. Like 512ram, 256ram graphics card(geforce 5600), not even talking about the processors), however since we don't have enough place in our house, only two of them are actually plugged in. ).

And whenever my father is at home, he's sitting on the best pc for the whole and I can't use it when I want.

So yeah, I must get myself a laptop.
And yeah, I already read about those acers...Even if the outside is quite shitty, I'm not planning to punch the laptop everytime I get nervous,lol, goin' to be careful with it etc. All I care about is how good it is "inside".

And HOW IN THE WORLD did you manage to break the screen with your knee?

PS.

Please ignore all the grammar mistakes I did while writing this...It's like 7am here, I'm still sleepy as hell.

If you want something besides Acer, ASUS makes some pretty mean gaming computers. Alienware is probably the most well-known, but they're way overpriced due to how flashy they are (I dislike them for that reason, to be honest). My laptop is an ASUS Republic of Gamers.
I'm currently using an ASUS K70ID, and I'm quite happy with it.

But yea, can't say I'm experiencing any trouble with it at all, pretty good computers.

Not sure if it's really good though, quite an idiot when it comes to hardware...

http://www.asus.no/Notebooks/Versati...specifications
Get a Mac Kris :<

I also have no idea about windows, but the second looks goodish. What's your price range?
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Basically ----> THIS

Also, I can pay up to 800dollars.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Kay, so I got the second one.
Consultant said that 1GB ram should be more than enough and he's a good friend of my father...Plus we got a little discount :>

Can't wait until my friend will install W7 for me...I don't understand this linpus linux crap.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I've got a 15 inch, 8GB of RAM, with like some other cool shit with a 750GB hard drive built in. It was only 2000 Euro, so I'm pretty happy about that. And a shittier 13 inch with 4GB of RAM. Also, looks like you made the right choice. If any ever needs help with Mac's, you can come to me. I'm gonna apply for a job at the Genius Bar at an apple store near me when I'm 18 (soon).
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
We have bodyweight training.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.