Toribash
yay!! ^-^ we can now donate to help each other out! lol your going to see alot of me around! Anyway i donated 4OOOtc its not much but thats all i got on me....for now =^D
RAWRBot once again has detected sexiness on its sensors as Frankie has indeed donated 4000 tcs. We're up to 28500 right now. Which means we can afford a head texture :O! But! We're going to need to do this in order of how our unregs arrived, so Frankie will need another 11500 before he can get his head (Ben has priority) Let us hope when Ben arrives that he, too will donate a bit to help Frankie out!

In the mean time, don't forget Frankie to look through the joints and fashion yourself something sexier than your chronos aqua combo. We know you can do better with our combined power PM me to withdraw your wardrobe
Correct me if I am wrong, but the order of unregestired players to be equipped with head textures is as follows.

BenDover
Frankie
Bitlord

Correct?
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Actually im loving the aqua chronos combo.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR GIVING SO MUCH STUFF.
FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR SOMETHING.
YOU GUYS ARE GREAT *LOVE*
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR GIVING SO MUCH STUFF.
FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR SOMETHING.
YOU GUYS ARE GREAT *LOVE*

Feel the love.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
RAWR bot detects sexiness in the form of another donation from Nuthug. 1265 tcs!!! More credits puts us closer than ever to having 2!! Heads!!! Ben is still on break, but it'd be awesome if we could get Frankie his head and soon :O
Last edited by RAWRbot; Nov 27, 2007 at 10:07 PM.
In an unusual turn of events, we have a non-RAWR donor :O:O:O

Ishi of sexy fame has decided to bless our little operation with 948 tcs of his own! What a swell guy! RAWRbot highly recommends PMing him with many thanks!
Oh, and to no surprise, MANtrain bought all the super cheap Chronos, ORC, and Gladiator items and donated them as well. In addition to a Gaia Relax and a Sphinx Force. But now if anyone wants to be green and pink and brown all over...THEY CAN DO IT!

Sexy none the less