Ranking
Little update.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
I think its great.
You are getting very good at this tengo.
Nice job so far.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
the asymmetry of the eyes makes the little design in the centre look off centre. the eyes are sloping at two different angles, and that one has that chop downwards, in terms of natural design, that wouldnt normally happen, even if it is a robot straight out of battle, robots dont get lazy eyes.

might suggest that if you want the one eye to look battle worn and broken/deformed, then make it look obviously broken, sketch in the basic outline of the eye socket and then break bits away in a more logical manner
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Looking awesome so far, keep going im interested to see how it comes out. But the left eye (right eye accually but its on the left of the flat) looks kind of out of focus compared with the other eye, thats my only critisism.
Last edited by Muse; Mar 19, 2012 at 08:52 PM.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
A bit of an update ?
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
NICE!! That update looks awesome!! I'll C/c it some more in a lil bit i gotta go out for a bit haha but that update looks really frikkin cool
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Originally Posted by Tengo View Post
A bit of an update ?

omg the details on the eyes are wonderfull....i meant everythigns is nice
but srsly how u did that?!
10/10
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
it's barely perfect xD
the only think i don't like of this head is the material... you meant to use "metal".. but it seems so "plastic" xD
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|