Ranking
Well, heads aint working for me, so all I've got is this old photoshoped me:

I know, kinda small, but the best I can get untill heads start working again on OS X
Nice pose.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
I guess i can do one of those "members" roster, might give me something to do :P. But again, has to people that i'm certain that will stay. For starters, Trip, me, Pat, Alex, etc...

Good idea =D
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Sorry, but for people who didn't understand Darks' last sentence. I think he meant to say has to be* people...

Nice try but it took me like 5 times to read it till I understood. Also, Dark if you’re going to put your pose in there, please make it original. Something more than what you did in the clan pic please. I mean you can, but please show some creativeness.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Yeah, so i did ONE mistake in my whole life, like if that changes anything. I never went to english school, and i still pwn you in typing ^.^.

And we all know that nobody gets what you type ^^,
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
I think Yiep's pose is cool.

Well, English School dark? Course you don't go to English school, your a Damn Canadian! You're too smart for them!
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
I never said I was worse; I was just simply correcting you like I have been wanting every one to do if they have to say something about my typing. I wasn't mean about. Just simply corrected you.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Originally posted by Masterjepo: "I am against the idea of pics on a roster. The roster is fine as it is, as Dark said. And you know who is going to be editing everything in the end? Guess. Isn't the clan pic good enough?

Although my vote doesn't count, I just wanted to make a point.

juo, I doubt that you are too lazy to make your pic smaller, you probably don't even know how to make it smaller. No more lame excuses!"

FALSE! Dude juo and darkenergy made the first ever [Toxic] Shop which was before we were official, and it was running really smootly, so dont EVER say that about juo!

To juo: *respect*
Last edited by DiaXan0; Oct 19, 2007 at 01:55 AM.
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
Originally Posted by DiaXan0 View Post
FALSE! Dude juo and Darkenergy made the first ever [Toxic] Shop, which was before we were official, and it was running really smoothly; so don’t EVER say that about juo!

To juo: *respect*

What are you talking about

Also, I think we should update someone our old stickies somehow. They are kind of boring and old. They need updates. I just figured it would be really cool to have your pic next to your name. Really, you don't have to do it. We can do it, and you can be left out Diax. I don't know why you would be against it, but if majority wins. We will probably do it, under Trips permission that is.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown