Toribash
So you're joining a clan because it's number 1?
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
not really i'm joining because they are more mature than this clan....and a little more active and have more respectable members.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
So you're saying that we are childish, inactive and unrespectable?
D:
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
not more respectable, more, respectable. numbers wise and yes you guys are inactive, but it's not worth arguing over, it's done and i'm gone.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Okay, so you were inactive with us, you decided to leave. Then you post here more then when you were a member.

▲ ▲
are you stupid? i was the most active member in game for this clan for the last 5 months straight atleast i went from 400 post to 700 post in the last 3 months from this clan board and now your on my nuts about me leaving i told you why i was leaving now i don't want some bullshit comeback from you becuase i replied to your question...
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
are you stupid? i was the most active member in game for this clan for the last 5 months straight atleast i went from 400 post to 700 post in the last 3 months from this clan board and now your on my nuts about me leaving i told you why i was leaving now i don't want some bullshit comeback from you becuase i replied to your question...

So we were inactive. If you've left, leave.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
It's the same reason David used for leaving.
And you got pretty mad about it.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..