Toribash
If someones life has led them to want to believe in a deity, then why bother trying to prove them otherwise? I almost see this on par with bullying, except on a bigger scale. I myself have belief in a greater power that exists, maybe it's not the biblical God, but no one's knocked me around for that. I watched these guys and felt that they were just misunderstanding fools. The guy on the left reminds me of that Big Bird guy from Sesame Street.
Here is my thing with this whole "I believe" thing I don't and every one is in-titled to their own opinion this I know. But when you got people going door to door to force their beliefs on me that is when it pisses me off. I'm not to keen on just letting people talk about what they believe in but there are times where it's cool to talk to someone about that stuff. If this "God" that people claim to be real was real then we would not have this B.S war or hunger or whatever it states in the bible that "God loves all of his kids" if this was the case then why the hell is he letting us starve and what not? If god loved me then he would take the damn things off T.V telling me I need to give money to save Haidi . I'm not going to tell you that you are wrong for believing and a "God" I'm just saying that people need to back off. I myself believe what can be proven aka Evolution.