Ranking
xD you welcome hun =]
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW
First of all Sagifa gi?:[

Anyway, Wanted to say ingame but you went umm... When we were sparring most of the time you could do some cool stuff but you just kicked. When I tryed to do something nice you just kicked aswell and destroyed all the coolness of sparring.
Winning dosnt matter but the replay is.

Now use less kicking and more punching and try to avoid being hit or just defend.
When you in the air dont hold all just relax all, Dont afreid to relax sometime.

Also use less force and more relax while doing more realistic moves at sparring..
Last edited by sagimeir2; May 10, 2010 at 11:50 PM.
Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
What type of cool stuff you talking bout and the kicks I thought that they would look cool and by no punch means I never knew how to punch.And the less force more relax help me alot.
I mean if you gonna kick me and I'm doing a cool dodge dont just lower you're lag and kick again, Let me do a cool dodge for the replay.

Just an example.
Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
Originally Posted by sagimeir2 View Post
I mean if you gonna kick me and I'm doing a cool dodge dont just lower you're lag and kick again, Let me do a cool dodge for the replay.

Just an example.

Or in other words, if you're doing that kick/punch and you know you are going to miss, just miss it. Then transit your body for another kick/punch without losing control over your body.

I'm not talking about Kick-Contract knee-Kick again. Nobody does that in real life while fighting

~Dragenon
Last edited by PepsiLegit; May 11, 2010 at 03:56 PM.
Yeah, it is the same as punching, do people really punch with straight arms as they arc there arms around?
No.

Your spars are good, Hkp, but try to get more interesting moves in.
Flip and stuff, wallflips, kick the head, punch the body, dodge, all these things add up to a nice replay.
| tom |