Ranking
hahahaha scariest dream i ever had i was falling off a HUGE cliff, i was falling for like 15 min, and right before i hit the ground, i woke up. but slammed into my floor of my room.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Haha, I had one similar. I was Johhny Bravo, and these little devils with pitchforks poked me off the this cliff, and when I landed I hit the floor from falling out of bed.
Lol, I once dreamed i was biking across a large field of grass, and i was pedaling really fast. Then I somehow reached an edge of that huge field, and I started falling down. I kinda jumped off the bed when i woke up.
Originally Posted by FinalWish View Post
I've been run down by a car twice in my life.
the first time i got away with wounded pride after flying about 15 feet through the air and a bit of mild shock when i was 16.
The second time was cycling to work, i plowed into the side of a car that didnt indicate when pulling out of a side street, broke my arm that time and seems to have permanently fucked up my shoulder to some degree, it was pretty much a hit and run, the bastard didnt even stop to check if i was alright.
I am now superstitiously awaiting the day that death comes for me in the form of a drive by scything D:

Daaaaang dude thats fucked up
THE FUTURE IS NOT WHERE MY DREAM LIES.
I went to my local park, it had been raining and as I was running I slipped and wacked my leg off this climbing frame thing and cut my leg open and had to have stitches :P
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by PTDx View Post
I went to my local park, it had been raining and as I was running I slipped and wacked my leg off this climbing frame thing and cut my leg open and had to have stitches :P

OUCH
sounds painful......
Dragons
hahahaha well you all know about my run in with the snow bank last year. but, why not re-tell.

I was dropping a friend off on the side of the lake, then was riding back to the bon fire we had on the ice and it was REALLY foggy i could only see 20 ft infront of me, was doing about 60 when i realized i was too far to the left. started slowing down, slowed down to about 40, then saw the snow bank. left ski hit first, then the right one, throwing me off the left side onto the plowed ice track my buddy made. i held onto the handle bars and tried to hang on with my right leg, so i hit hard on my hip, severely bruising my hip bone, and fracturing the lower 2 ribs. my hip is still numb, almost a year later.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos